CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

I am back


I am finally back after the crazy holidays. From my daughter's first birthday to Thanksgiving, then christmas, and having family visit from 3000 miles away was fun.

I have just recently gotten into Copic markers. I do have to admit, they are amazing. I am still learning how to use them and trying to collect colors that blend well from the same color family.

Here is a card I just made for The Greeting Farm Relay Contest. It is a week long contest that consists of 1 card to has to be made and posted in a 24 hour window. I had some problems with my printer first not printing any black. Then I had to hand draw the outline in black prismacolor to darken it up. All in all though, I am happy with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment